“ Companies don’t invest in Liabilities
This course demands 8 weeks, 24-30 days, 12-15 hours every week of your life to invest for your career that isn’t a big deal. Huhh? Right. 30 days of preparation and be in a better position to bargain for a handsome salary is far better than going for an interview without practicing, placing at a low salary position for few years, bearing every-day stress for reaching to next level in your dreamy tech firms. We will help you in proving yourself as a valuable asset for the company, rather than an unpolished unskilled liability.
“ Where to Start?
Today a bundle of good websites, reading material, hands-on coding practicing platforms available at your one touch. Where to Start? This course is an ultimate platform for you and your fellows to start with. Live-interactive sessions, Leet Code of 30 days Challenge- practicing with global programmers, 24/7- 2 months feedback from instructors will prepare you for your next job interview at top-tech firms.
Learn in-depth technical skills to crack placement procedures in our 1-week Mock Interview Sessions with hiring experts of Software Houses.
“With 1-week Money Back Guarantee and Life-time Access to Recordings, Master your Coding Interviews with us“
Major Topics Included
☑️ Array based Structures
Static and Growable arrays
Vector Data structures
Stacks and Queues
☑️ Recursion and Backtracking
☑️ Divide and Conquer
☑️ Linked Structures and Searching Strategies
Binary Search Tree
☑️ Dynamic Programming
☑️ Greedy Algorithms
☑️ Graphs and their applications
☑️ Logical Problems Solving
☑️ OOP concepts
☑️ Pointers and References
☑️ Databases concepts
☑️ Operating System concepts
☑️ Interview Problems Sets
We will cover all major topics (you need to succeed) of Programming Fundamentals, Object-Oriented Programming, Data Structures, Algorithms, Databases, Discrete Math and Operating System
Join Us with 1 Week Money Back Guarantee
Weekly Course Content
Week 1 – Array-based Structures
Brainstorming with Array-based Problems
- Understanding the Data
- Deciding Problem Solving Strategies
- Knowing your tool kit
- Articulating your thought Process
- Knowing what is efficiency – asymptotic vs practical
- Focus this week on Direct Access Techniques, String Processing, Hashing
- What problems fall to hashing, Power, and verities of hashing, hat hashing can and cannot do
DAY 1 << STATIC VS GROWABLE ARRAYS – Vector Data Structures
DAY 2 << SORTING AND SEARCHING STRATEGY
DAY 3 << STACK AND QUEUE WITH APPLICATIONS
Week 2 – Linked Structures and Searching Strategies
Search Problem Strategies with Linked Structures
- The linked Structures Repertoire, and What you Must Know about them
- Linked Structures vs Hashing Trade-offs
DAY 1 << LINKED STRUCTURES REPERTOIRE
DAY 2 << BINARY TREE – BINARY SAERCH TREES (BSTs) AND APPLICATIONS
DAY 3 << BSTs cont. AND LINKED STRUCTURES VS HASHING TRADE-OFFS
Week 3 – Recursion the Sledgehammer
Recursion and Backtracking
- Building the Recursive Imagination
- The world of Solution Space Navigation with Recursion
- Knowing when to use Brute Force and How to Code it
- Divide and Conquer
- Merge Sort
- Quick Sort
- Counting Inversions
- Computing Skyline (2D Maximas)
DAY 1 << HOW RECURSION WORKS?
DAY 2 << WHERE ITERATION FAILS?
DAY 3 << WHERE ITERATION HELPS RECURSION?
Week 4 – Dynamic Programming
Techniques to tackle Optimization Problems
- The apparatus: Dynamic Programming, Greedy Techniques
Week 4 – Problems Covered
Week 5 – Modeling Problems as Graphs, The Graph Algorithm Kit
Modeling Dependency-based Problems – Hard and Easy Problems
- Graphs Modeling of Dependency-based Problems
DAY 1 << CONCEPTS
DAY 2 and DAY 3 << INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
Week 6 – Math and Logic Puzzles
Mathematics for Interviews
- Typical Puzzles and How to Attack them
- The Mathematics behind the Puzzle
- Methods to Learn that Apply to a Range of Problems
Week 6 – Logical Math Problems Covered
Week 7 – Domain Knowledge for a Programming Interview
Object-Oriented Programming ( OOP )
- Classes and their relationships
- Composition, Aggregation
- Association, Inheritance
- Constructors and Destructor
- The order in which they are called for composition and inheritance
- Virtual Functions and VTable
- When we need Virtual Destructor
- Playing with Operator Overloading
- Pointers and References
OOP – Interview Problems Covered
Databases ( DB )
- SQL Syntax and Variations
- De-normalized vs. Normalized Databases
- SQL Statements
- Small Database Design
- Large Database Design
DB – Interview Problems Covered
Operating System ( OS )
- Threads in C++
- Synchronization and Locks
- Deadlocks and Deadlock Prevention
OS – Interview Problems Covered
Week 8 – Mock Interview Sessions with Hiring Experts
Chance to land in Pakistan’s Top Tech Software Houses
- Names get disclosed in the 6th Week of Course.
- They will be asked to take our prepared trainees for Job Interviews.
- They can potentially select the best suited candidate for themselves.
- It will be a great chance for you to crack your first on spot job interview.
Train your technical intuition & understanding
7 Days Money Back Guarantee
If you get dissatisfied with any course, then within the 1st week of your any Live Courses, you can contact us and get a full fee refund
Life time Access to Lecture Recordings
Once you enrolled in any course, you will get life-time access to all recorded lectures and practice problems
A shareable certificate provides proof for an employer, or an institution that you have successfully completed an online course
Learn from Anywhere
with Certified Teachers of Pakistan’s top Tech Institutes in Live Interactive Sessions And get Peers’ Feedback for Weekly Graded Assignments
Start Preps for your Tech Career Today
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the pre-requisite of this course?
- Fundamental level knowledge of
- Coding in any Language (C++, Java, C#, Python)
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Data Structures
- Operating Systems
Who can join this course?
- Primarily this course is for graduated and final-year students preparing for
- Programming interviews at top tech firms globally and locally
- Programming competitions
- Any candidate can join us with Fundamentals level knowledge of
- Coding in any language (C++, C#, JAVA, Python)
- Object-Oriented Programming Course
- Data Structures and Algorithms Course
- This course will also be of great interest to those (of-course with prerequisite knowledge) who want to
- learn the tips and tricks to ace the Programming Competitions
- know the foundations behind Oriented Programming, Data Structures, Algorithmic techniques, Operating System, Databases
- understand the optimized applications for complex and real problems
Why one should take this course after 4 years of the university-level degree program?
- At university level, we mostly study concepts in a scattered shallow way and irrespective to the industrial needs and requirements. We all have skills and information about each course fundamentals, we studied or learned through a great project, did in our bachelors.
- But how to use those skills and information to extract a meaningful knowledge and solving large-scale problems with optimization is the point where our students lag.
- In this course, we will cover all major courses along a panoramic picture of Computer Science field.
- All problems will be mapped on real scenarios and will be analyzed in depth from scratch. You will learn the tricks and techniques, how to solve a problem at its optimized level that is also the fundamental requirement of any tech firm – finding in its potential candidate.
- After investment of 24 to 30 days in this course, you will be able to land at a handsome position in top software houses locally and globally.
- We will help you in polishing all the necessary skills and understanding required for a 10/10 interview.
How this course prepare me for an interview?
- We will be practicing and spending 2-3 hours every day. You will be given assignments to code or reading.
- We will be going to spend 30 days Challenge with Leet Code
- Approximately, half hour will be served in every class
- On Saturday and Sunday, you will get huge assignments to practice on.
- On average, you will have to spend 12 hours every week (for classes and practical coding work).
- In the 8th Week, Mock Interview sessions will be held with real Pakistan Software houses.
- You will get a chance (icing on a cake) to appear in-front of the evaluators, learning from their valuable feedback and an opportunity of on-spot hiring..
All you need, patience and constant practice to achieve final mastered version of you.
What kind of companies I can apply after taking this course?
- You can appear and be able to bargain in local software houses for handsome packages at good positions.
- You will also be applicable for international firms like Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Amazon etc.
What programming languages will we work with in this course?
- A programming interview is incomplete without practicing the problems in any of the supported coding language.
- You must have the knowledge of any below languages
- C++, C#, JAVA, Python etc.
- Our major focus in this course will be to make you understand the core concepts knowledge in a way simpler that you can test and code in any of above languages of your choice.
Where will the course be conducted?
- Live classes are conducted on Microsoft Teams
- Google Classroom is used for after class discussion and material exchange
- Once you get enrolled in any course, all the details will be shared with you
What if I do not find a course useful?
- Our instructors will always be there for you to respond to your queries and to resolve any concerns you may have with the course. But if you are dissatisfied with the course, then within the 1st week of the course, you can contact us and get a full fee refund
What Perks do I Get after registration in a this course?
- Recordings of Live Online Interactive Sessions
- Life-Time Access to Lecture Recordings and Reading Material
- Recordings of Live Tech Personalities’ Talk, depending on course
- Chance to meet the real IT hiring team from Pakistan’s Software houses
- Shareable Certificate
How to register for a Course?
- Select a course, see details
- Click on the ‘Get Course Now’ button, you will be seen on course page
- Fill the registration form and submit your details. (*your details will not be shared with anyone)
- After form submission, you will receive an email with the guidelines and details
- Follow those guidelines (mentioned in the email)
- You can transfer your payment through Easypaisa, JazzCash, or Bank transfer
Still Confused? 😕 Get your doubts resolved with Peers! 😊
Featured Recorded Courses
Cracking the Coding Interviews
Last Updated – June 2021
Learn in-depth technical skills with 30+ LeetCode Challenges to crack placement procedures in top-notch tech firms.
PKR 15000/- PKR 8500/-
📆 8 Weeks 🕒 Recorded 📕 English & Urdu
Game Development Scratch to Unity
Last Updated – September 2021
Learn building your own 2D and 3D games in powerful gaming engines. Start your game development career!
PKR 8000/- PKR 5000/-
📆 4 Weeks 🕒 Recorded 📕 English & Urdu
Preparation for Coding Competitions
Last Updated – June 2021
Learn in-depth technical skills to excel the world of programming competitions. Get hands-on practice with STL
PKR 10000/- PKR 5000/-
📆 6 Weeks 🕒 Recorded 📕 English & Urdu