“Dive into programming logic with Scratch. Your kid will use code blocks and characters to gain a foundation in computational and logical thinking!
Collaboration with Mindstorm Studio – Pakistan’s leading Game Studio
Weekly Content & Projects
Week 1 – Content & Outcomes
Week 1 – Installation of Scratch
- Movement of Sprite
- Coordinate Axis
Week 1 – Chrome Dinosaur Jump Game
- Smooth Turtle Graphics using Gliding
- Key Press Events ( Introducing movement )
- Painting own Sprites
- Detecting Collision
- Changing Costumes
Week 1 – Outcomes
- Understanding the fundamentals of computer instructions “THE ALGORITHM”
- Understanding the arithmetic of grid – coordinate system (The cartesian plane), Understanding the basics of Geometry, Loops
- Forever until
- If instruction
- Creating animations based graphics
- How to make the flow of the piece of Code
Week 2 – Content & Outcomes
Week 2 – Bubble Trouble Game
- Animated Moving Rope
- Randomization (Random Speed, Costumes, Wait)
- Creating Clone and Deleting Clone
- Boundary checks
- Adding Multiple Sound Effects
- Adding Scores and Bonus
- Game Over (Stopping all Sprites)
Week 2 – Outcomes
- Learn to control Scripts using Variables
- Learn to clone and handle individual clones generating events
- Learn how to change velocity of sprites
- Learn to create Animated backgrounds and characters
Week 3 – Content & Outcomes
Week 3 – 3D Cat Run Game
- Play with 3D Projective Transform
- Create bouncing effect in games
- Loops for cloning – generating multiple sprites copies through coding
- Create start-end splash screens
- Flash, paddle when hitting the brick
Week 3 – Outcomes
- Create and design sprites using paint
- Explore different directions and 3D environment
- Learn consistency of designed sprites with cloning
- Play with Color Effect
- Create more advanced – customized backdrops and animations
- A deeper understanding of Sprites, Gravity acting objects, Velocity, Variables, Loops and Conditional Statements
- Learn reactions to obstacles based on user-initiated events
Week 4 – Content & Outcomes
Week 4 – 3D Cat Run Game (Advanced Version)
- Multiple enemies with different power
- Bonus with different scores
- Infinite levels
Week 4 – Outcomes
- Repeat all previously learned coding concepts to build a more advanced and professional game.
7 Days Money Back Guarantee
If you get dissatisfied with any course, then within the 1st week of your any Live Courses, you can contact us and get a full fee refund
Life time Access to Lecture Recordings
Once you enrolled in any course, you will get life-time access to all recorded lectures and practice problems
A shareable certificate provides proof for an employer, or an institution that you have successfully completed an online course
Learn from Anywhere
with Certified Teachers of Pakistan’s top Tech Institutes in Live Interactive Sessions And get Peers’ Feedback for Weekly Graded Assignments
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can join this course?
- Anyone with age 10 and above can join this course.
What is hardware (device) requirements of this course?
- Only a Laptop/ PC is required with good internet connection
Any pre-requisite for this course?
- There is no pre-requisite of this course
- Your child should know the basic maths operations (+, -, /, x) and coordinate system
Why a child should take this course?
Today, technology is all around our kids. And programming has become the most fundamental skill to learn. Scratch is a block-based programming tool by MIT Media Lab, specially designed for children of age 8 to 16 years old to prepare them for the upcoming technology challenges of 21st-century
After every class, your child will be able to develop a fully-fledged project himself/herself including different games from a beginner (Chrome Dinosaur Game and Bubble Trouble) to an advanced level (3D Cat Run Game). Designed content of each class will not only teach your child fundamental programming concepts in depth. But that will also able your child to gain a foundation in computational and logical thinking.
Where will the course be conducted?
- Live classes are conducted on Microsoft Teams
- Google Classroom is used for after class discussion and material exchange
- Once you get enrolled in any course, all the details will be shared with you
What if I do not find a course useful?
- Our instructors will always be there for you to respond to your queries and to resolve any concerns you may have with the course. But if you are dissatisfied with the course, then within the 1st week of the LIVE course, you can contact us and get a full fee refund
What Perks do I Get after registration in a Live Online Course?
- Recordings of Live Online Interactive Sessions
- Life-Time Access to Lecture Recordings and Reading Material
- Recordings of Live Tech Personalities’ Talk, depending on course
- Shareable Certificate
How to register for a Course?
- Select a course, see details
- Click on the ‘Register Now’ button, you will be seen on course page
- Fill the registration form and submit your details. (*your details will not be shared with anyone)
- After form submission, you will receive an email with the guidelines and details
- Follow those guidelines (mentioned in the email)
- You can transfer your payment through Easypaisa, JazzCash, or bank transfer
For More Questions?
Featured Recorded Course
Cracking the Coding Interviews
Last Updated – June 2021
Learn in-depth technical skills with 30+ LeetCode Challenges to crack placement procedures in top-notch tech firms.
PKR 15000/- PKR 10500/-
📆 8 Weeks 🕒 Recorded 📕 English & Urdu
Game Development Scratch to Unity
Last Updated – September 2021
Learn building your own 2D and 3D games in powerful gaming engines. Start your game development career!
PKR 8000/- PKR 5500/-
📆 4 Weeks 🕒 Recorded 📕 English & Urdu
Preparation for Coding Competitions
Last Updated – June 2021
Learn in-depth technical skills to excel the world of programming competitions. Get hands-on practice with STL
PKR 12000/- PKR 8500/-
📆 6 Weeks 🕒 Recorded 📕 English & Urdu