Are you prepared to discover the capabilities of arrays and elevate your problem-solving prowess? Join our course, “Arrays and Problem Solving with Arrays,” and start a journey to become an expert in this essential data structure and problem-solving approach.
1. Foundation of Arrays: Learn why arrays are indispensable in computer science and how to declare, initialize, and manipulate them efficiently.
2. Practical Implementation: Dive into real-world applications by solving simple programs using arrays, from basic printing to finding maximum values.
3. Array Initialization: Explore different ways to initialize arrays, including generating random numbers and understanding the importance of seeding.
4. Searching Mastery: Tackle searching problems in arrays, mastering techniques to find occurrences, and efficiently handle input.
5. Frequency-Based Challenges: Understand how to find frequencies and modes within arrays.
6. Sorting Proficiency: Master essential sorting algorithms like bubble and selection sort.
7. Distinct Elements: Learn to identify unique elements in arrays and work with them effectively.
8. Advanced Techniques: Explore merging, segregation, and the key differences between average and exceptional programmers.
9. 2D Arrays: Dive into the world of two-dimensional arrays, from indexing to initialization and loading data from files.
10. Character Arrays: Grasp the nuances of character arrays and their practical uses.
11. Structures for Efficiency: Discover how to use structures to manage matrices and 2D arrays more efficiently.
12. Matrix Calculator: Build a comprehensive matrix calculator with functions for addition, subtraction, multiplication, and transposition.
13. Real-World Problem Solving: Apply your knowledge to solve practical problems, like the “Prison Break” scenario using 2D arrays.
14. Memory Management: Understand the importance of memory segments, heap allocation, and dynamic arrays.
15. Pointer Mastery: Master pointers for indexing in dynamic arrays and learn the art of memory management.
16. Growable Arrays: Explore the creation of dynamic arrays that can grow as needed, making your programs more flexible.
17. Set Operations: Learn how to perform set operations and structuring sets efficiently.
18. Dynamic 2D Arrays: Go beyond the basics by working with dynamic 2D arrays, loading data from files, and creating versatile structures.
Don’t miss this opportunity to enhance your programming skills. Enroll now and become a proficient problem solver with arrays, setting yourself apart as a skilled programmer. Your journey to success begins here!
What Will You Learn?
- Importance and fundamentals of arrays
- Programs involving arrays
- Ways of initializing arrays
- Searching techniques within arrays
- Frequency-based problems in arrays
- Sorting algorithms for arrays
- Understanding segregation in data
- In-depth 2D arrays
- Building a matrix calculator
- Prison Break problem
- Heap segment and memory allocation
- Creating and loading dynamic arrays
- Exploring pointer behavior
- Conway's Game of Life
- Dynamic 2D arrays at runtime
Module 1 – Static 1D Arrays
Sorting problems and introduction to array13:25
Simple programs implementing arrays19:36
Searching Problems in Arrays21:45
Frequency based Problems in Arrays10:21
Sorting in arrays21:35
Unique and Distinct Elements in arrays17:18
Merging two arrays10:56
What is Segregation09:26
Module 2 – 2D Array
Difference between average and good programmer06:18
What is a 2D array29:16
Loading a 2D matrix of size MxN13:45
Making struct for a matrix14:18
Prison break problem using 2D array21:24
Module 3 – Dynamic Arrays
Problem with static array04:52
Segments of memory allocated to a program21:33
Heap segment and Memory Allocation on heap09:41
Making and loading Dynamic arrays08:42
Behavior of pointers for indexing in dynamic arrays01:02:19
Deleting memory on heap09:27
Game of life12:15
Dynamic 2D Arrays30:52